Saturday, February 26, 2011

Samsung Sf-360 Driver

Muffins with peach cream, cocoa and amaretti




Last night my husband told me that he wanted a Dolcino, I said yes and started thinking about what to do and it was also quite fast, it occurred to me that I had bought large cups, here! I told myself, I make muffins .. and how? a few days ago I came to sample the company Cascina San Cassiano and there was a cream that intrigued me a lot, consisting of peaches, chocolate and macaroons, what better time to try it? And so were born these delicious muffins ...


300 gr. flour,
half teaspoon of baking powder,
20 cl. of milk, 2 eggs
,
120 gr. sugar, 125 gr
.
butter cream peach, cocoa and amaretti Cascina San Cassiano
various decorations


Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and butter and flour the molds.
Melt the butter in a frying pan. In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sugar.
work from eggs, milk and melted butter before. Incorporating elements of liquid to dry ingredients. Stir and mix well.
Fill the molds 3 / 4 full with mixture and place a spoonful of cream in the middle of peaches and bake for about 20 minutes. The muffins are ready when the surface will be 'dorata.Far cool and spread cream with peaches and other various decorations, I used different types of grain .. I can assure you that they were very good, the next recipe ......




Ps remember, still missing a few days at the end of my blog candy, if you have not registered, hurry up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment