Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cabot Pro Vt Solid Acrylic Stain

Plumcake potatoes, asparagus and carrots





What do I do for dinner? How many times have we asked this question? I do a lot, but then just open the fridge, watch, and I think the idea is in the freezer .... I saw that I had asparagus and carrots .... potatoes .... and then there are always inventiamoci away .... dinner tonight ....




800 gr. potatoes,
2 eggs, 50g
. Pecorino,
50 gr. Parmesan cheese, smoked

, asparagus
and carrots, bread crumbs
,
butter, salt and pepper to taste

I boiled potatoes, carrots and asparagus, cooked once I passed the potatoes through a sieve and mixed with I eggs, salt and pepper, cheese and smoked cheese, while I made stir-fry vegetables with olive oil and onion, then I have a buttered mold of plum PEDRINI Line LE LILLOTTE I dusted the pan with and put a layer of grated potato mixture, then I laid the carrots and asparagus and potatoes on top of another state, another bread crumbs, some butter and I baked at 190 ° for 30 minutes, as long as you do a nice crust on ... let cool, slice and .. enjoy!




Ps remember that there are a few more days to subscribe to my candy!

With this recipe I participate in the contest The plum cake from sweet to salty fried blog Fusilli



0 comments:

Post a Comment