Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best Way To Get Rid Of Runner's Knee

The winner is ...........

First I want to thank everyone who attended my first birthday candy that were 142, to all those who have sent me e-mail with best wishes to all those who follow me in silence and those who are very much, thank you to everyone, but now ... Malùùùù be saying stop talking and say the name. ... Okay, okay .... silenced me ..... or at least I try ..... and as they say those who speak well .... the winner is ........ .







the winner is the number 4 as you can see from the blog without comments is a lady who sent me an email ... the lady is Titta the Iacovo !!!!!!! Congratulations, send me your address and I'll send the prize this week, thanks to everyone and the next candy !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment