Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jeff Hardy Theme Song Composer

birthday cake Malù


Desire


year has gone by seems like yesterday but it's already flown
between high and low noise and
sconquassi

I am prepared and I am happy that I passed the old man.
for the new is coming
is my desire that is still wandering. The
try here, seek him there,
where it is still not known.
Maybe it escaped, perhaps because he flew
but certain that I did not find.
tried to call you with courtesy
aloud in a wild madness
does not answer me, but who knows maybe he is hiding
whence it will.

see me cry suddenly
touches my shoulder with a smile.
You are looking for me, tell me what you want?
And the answer: only what you can:
lots of fun in great company
sweet thoughts and a great magic, happiness and serenity

to all people of all ages.
this is only my wish is that you
reach the whole world.




Hi, this is so, the old year has passed between joy and pain, start again .. with so many hopes, many dreams, I too was full of so many of my pains and concerns, but also many joys and satisfactions, the year immediately brings me back to one more year, because ... and now you will escape a smile and the joke!! I was born on January 6! A witch, say .... who knows! My sweet cognatine give me one every year, and are increasingly looking bad, now I have a good collection! This year to celebrate I made a dinner of lasagna and roast-based filling and a sweet cake shoes of witch, is a sponge cake, soaked in milk and cocoa, stuffed with Nutella and whipped cream, decorated with cream and various tails, I did a lot of photos because I was very busy, I hope to make the idea ... now I explain to you the recipe ...
Ingredients for sponge cake:

9 eggs 225 gr.
flour 225gr. sugar, a pinch of salt
,
vanilla.
For the syrup: milk and cocoa

For the filling:
whipped cream, nutella
.
For the topping: whipped cream
color blue,
colored tails.
Preparation:
prepare the cake pan ... stir eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt and assemble for at least 20 minutes until the mixture becomes frothy and not fall until the dough making, "he writes," We add the flour sifted combined with vanilla, a little at a time, stirring from the bottom up not to remove it, pour into a greased and floured baking pan and put in oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes, let cool in oven before making the syrup sfornarlo.Preparare Meanwhile heat the milk and add cocoa powder, stir and let addensare.Montare cream, divide it in half and add some Nutella. Cut the sponge cake in the shape of shoes, wet it and add the cream with the chocolate, add the remaining cream of blue dye, spread on top and decorate with tails of the visit colorate.Grazie e.. the next recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment