Saturday, January 1, 2011

Installation Manual For Cascade Pro 7

Panettoncino




any of you know, my life is busy for the family, work, volunteering for my favorite .. and time is always short, never enough, I have many things, but unfortunately sometimes I can not do them all, including those during the holidays I wanted to do the cake for the first time, after the successful experiment of the dove we wanted to try, also because I wanted my father to take him to hospital, but between commitments and preparations for departure there was no time, fortunately came to my aid Molino Rossetto, because among the many products and there is also the preparation per i panettoni, ho voluto provare e devo dire che sono venuti davvero buonissimi, senza canditi, come piacciono a noi, e con tante gocce di cioccolato!!


Il procedimento è semplice, basta seguire le istruzioni e aggiungere gli ingredienti liquidi, infornare e il gioco è fatto, così anche se avevo poco tempo sono riuscita a far contento anche mio padre!
Approfitto per augurare ancora buon anno a tutti voi!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment