Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Electric Torcher Game

CANDY BLOG-BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

A year has passed since I decided to start this little blog, I did not know was how to write a post, then with the help of my friend and we have succeeded thanks to the friends of the other blog I instead learned a lot about cooking, I prepared the cake that I never thought of being able to prepare, all thanks to the advice of all of you who read me, I know I've said several times, but I apologize if I pass by your blog a few times or step but do not comment because the time is short, but I would like to do many things of everyday life is busy most of you know why, but then I find many comments in my post and I'm happy although I feel a little guilty, so now I want to "reward" with this candy on your birthday, which expires at midnight on February 28, the day when it is open "kitchen Malu," I thought of a kitchen accessory obviously that is a set of 3 trays that open, two round and one heart-shaped, I hope you like them, the rules are the usual ones, to comment in this post by writing what you want and put the banners here below in your blog with a link to this post, of course, can also participate who does not have a blog by sending an email to, what are you waiting? you advertise and participate in many!

This rather is the gift





Thanks again to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment