Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Battery Nb-4l Toronto

QUASI QUASI....GATTONIAMO!!!!

As promised, today is 27 and so here we are! Already Cris takes 7 months and has uitable really a lot of progress this month. Meanwhile, though with some tumbling, is sitting by herself, then trying with all of herself to be able to crawl ... or just manage to pull up the chest or her ass, both of them together can not and do not I tell you what gets angry!!
Today also marked the first little word ... JELLY! Already with every time I repeat while I feed him he repeated today! even though in reality I do not think that it is aware of the meaning of the word ... now I'll try to repeat MAMMA all day so we see that even if repeats! then maybe .. I melt like chocolate in the sun!
Sunday was a very important day: his Baptism! Was a beautiful ceremony, she obviously has spoken and smile ... and we all laughed when the priest said it was a bit 'more "cooked" other!!
and now some pictures:




come avete potuto notare in occasione del Battesimo abbiamo approfittato per una piccola revisione del look!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment