Sunday, October 17, 2010

Amtrak Simulator Online



the desire to cook .....


Dear friends last Saturday at a flea market

I do every now and then in the main square of Reggio Emilia

a very distinct and pretty lady asked me if I could commission a

a little doll that cicciottina
was dressed as a cook with a pretty apron and a hat

style cuisine by renowned chef .....


All this would be a gift for the young
niece is about to become a chef of haute cuisine
..... Well

sincerely request
there and then me mall
slightly because I never ever do such a thing
but
my desire to experiment and challenge myself

has passed and the embarrassment is the result. ......


The apron is .....

The chef's hat ......



cicciottina and is beautiful ........
Now I greet you because I
is coming a great desire to cook ....
I'm going to have 4 eggs cappelletti Emilia
with my new friend .... kisses Jalo


0 comments:

Post a Comment