Monday, December 27, 2010

How Much Hours Sleep Alprazolam 0.25

Sandwiches with kamut flour and diced salami




Ciao a tutti, il Natale è passato, spero che sia stato un sereno Natale per tutti voi and for your families, waiting for the new year I wanted to make these delicious sandwiches that have come and softest I have ever come, I'll keep this recipe for next time, the idea came to me because I had eaten at Salerno, then when we got home I tried to play with kamut flour del Molino Rossetto you call them again and surely I'll agree, are outstanding! Here's the recipe ....


Ingredients: 250 gr
. flour classical
250 gr. kamut flour, 2 eggs
,
a cube of yeast dissolved in a little warm milk,
50 gr. butter,

salt 1 tablespoon sugar,
if you need to add another drop of milk.
For the filling:
diced cold cuts. An egg white for brushing


Mix all ingredients, add the diced sausage and let it rise for an hour, until doubled in volume, then take small pieces of dough and make into balls, let rise again for another hour, brush with egg white and put in hot oven for 30-40 minutes .... enjoy!



take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year full of health, peace, victory and satisfaction! One year of dreams coming true, love and peace, a greeting from the heart at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment