Sunday, November 21, 2010

White Patches Above Eyebrow From Waxing



BENVENUTI ALLA FIERA DI BOLOGNA
"IL MONDO CREATIVO".......


Eccomi qui in veste di piccola
"giornalista" a questo fantastico
evento che si svolge dal 19 al 21
novembre 2010 all'Ente Fiera
di Bologna.

Dopo essermi sistemata nella
my desk, (reserved) by bloggher,
I began my adventure as an exhibitor
between here and there, paying more attention to

stand for the "creative sewing style
country" that is the activity that
prefer.

........ but I must be honest
here in Bologna there for all tastes ...
we go from beads,
to knitting, embroidery, painting, etc.
the country .....

Now come with me in this world ... or
beautiful fairy tale that is .....

The first picture is stand by me ....






I completely immersed in the variety of fabrics offered by
stand owner .... almost
if you need any type of cloth
American specific color,
beautiful fantasies you do have to
go from here !!!!!!!!





me I could not escape these beautiful hens
I LOVE !!!!!!


second stage of the morning .......


What struck me
in this stand is the myriad of things hanging all
obviously beautiful and colorful with stoffine
fantastic .....


For lovers of hearts
this is your place !!!!!




Third stage but not least ....



Already hearts hanging from the name
have their value ......



many ribbons of all kinds e colore......



e cosa dire di questa finestrella?
Un amore proprio!!!!!!! Pensate
avere una casetta in montagna
con i gerani che cadono da questo
davanzale....basta sognare
torniamo alla realtà!
PAUSA PRANZO......DOPO TORNO!

Here we are at dessert ....... but do not seem real
these cupcakes !!!!!!!!
I was really impressed in
refined form and color
detailed !!!!!!!



This one is a monster now
the stands at the level of choreography
struck me most.
Being inside of a person seems really
to live in a country of North
Christmas trees decorated for the occasion, hearts shabby
by all parties, to showcase furniture style
shichi country and who so on and so forth ....
I leave you with pictures ...


Two buyers with clear ideas about what to buy
!!!!! They are my
dear friends.







We're here to knitting

Look at these masterpieces .....








A wool coat and a wedding dress
all knitted ....
not find a real story .?....
tempt you to get married in the winter !!!!!


STAND AND THEN THIS FABULOUS



Adore the sprig of apple and hearts hung
inviting purchase!! !



and what about these trees?
Too good !!!!!!!
GIRLS COME MANY
in this fair which is in full
"our creative world"
it really worth ...
find everything you need for the activity you prefer.
A tide of color surrounds you or you
overwhelms you do ..... but try not to miss .....
hobbyist and I use that are especially
U.S. fabrics, buttons, country,
patterned cotton fabrics and accessories of various wood,
I was delighted and impressed by
variety of things that I found !!!!!!
Believe me ...... I would not go home again.
and among other è tutto organizzato
BENISSIMO!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment